Daniel’s clients and colleagues value him for both his knowledge and his ability to present complex ideas in a manner that is easy to grasp. It’s no surprise that he’s a good teacher—he has spent time serving as an adjunct professor of accounting at both the University of Baltimore and at Anne Arundel Community College.
As a Senior Manager, Daniel’s responsibilities include leading the firm’s Consulting Business Unit and serving as a client relationship manager. In this capacity, he oversees and performs succession planning, business valuation, and litigation work, acts as an outsourced CFO, and provides various other tax and consulting services for businesses and their owners. He also specializes in preparing expert reports to assist businesses and their owners with succession planning, strategic planning, litigation, family law, and other scenarios. Lastly, he has valuable experience providing depositions and expert witness testimony in court.
Born in Washington, DC, Daniel has spent most of his life in Annapolis, Maryland. He currently lives there with his wife, Sarah, and their three children, Tyler, Sada, and Tobias.
- John’s College
- Bachelor of Art in Philosophy and Mathematics
- University of Baltimore
- Master of Science in Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants (MACPA)
- National Association of Certified Value Analysts (NACVA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)