Do you enjoy working in a team-based environment? Do you have a passion for getting to know clients and serving them with integrity? Are you a new or established accounting professional who is ready to make a long-term career commitment?
If you are seeking a rewarding career in the accounting sector, look no further than HeimLantz. We offer a fun but challenging environment where professionals are encouraged to learn and grow in their roles. At HeimLantz, we are fully committed to our mission of Making Lives Better. We demonstrate this commitment by adhering to the following core values:
- Collaborate for best results.
- Create strong relationships based upon mutual honesty and integrity.
- Own your actions—take personal responsibility.
- Innovate to differentiate.
- Get it done!
- Desire to be better.
- Remember that happy and caring people make us better.
If you share this vision and these values, then we want you as part of our team. We are one of the best local employers for accounting professionals—just ask Accounting Today, which named us as one of the “Best Accounting Firms to Work For” for five consecutive years! We understand that you have a lot of options, which is why we prioritize making our firm a place where you can establish yourself for the long term.
Check out some of the unique advantages that a career with HeimLantz has to offer:
- Work/Life Balance – Paid time off (PTO), leisure bank time, holiday pay, and alternative work/remote arrangements
- Health and Wellness Benefits – Medical coverage, health savings account, dental coverage, medical and dependent care benefits, and wellness support
- Personal Security – 401(k) plan, life insurance, dependent life insurance, financial planning, and long- and short-term disability insurance
- Professional Leadership and Development – Firm transition assistance, CPA exam assistance, continuing professional education (CPE), civic involvement assistance, and professional membership dues
- Rewards and Recognitions – Business development incentives, and public recognition for professional and personal accomplishments
HeimLantz uses an interviewing process called TopGrading©. This in-depth hiring tool allows us to develop a thorough understanding of a candidate’s individual core values and long-term goals. We encourage anyone interested in joining the HeimLantz team to complete a TopGrading Career History Form, regardless of current openings. If you have already registered, click here to access your profile.