At HeimLantz, we strive to be as transparent as possible about the keys to a successful and long-term career with the firm. We offer a unique professional development program designed to help our team members identify and achieve their goals. Our Talent Development Program (TDP) is made up of four parts:
- Onboarding – Building a foundation for the rest of your career with the firm.
- Coaching – Focusing on your development through a formal goal-setting process.
- Lifelong Learning – Maintaining career growth via professional and personal development.
- Career Growth and Development – Helping you measure where you are in your career and recognize the skills you need to develop in order to advance within the firm.
Adhering to our mission of Making Lives Better means demonstrating a commitment that goes beyond our office walls. The HeimLantz professionals proudly serve a wide variety of industry and community organizations, including:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Anne Arundel Community College
- Annapolis and Anne Arundel County Chamber of Commerce
- West Anne Arundel County Chamber of Commerce
- Alexandria Chamber of Commerce
- Anne Arundel Workforce Development Corporation
- Chesapeake Bay Trust
- Chesapeake Regional Tech Council
- Hospice of the Chesapeake
- Severna Park Chamber of Commerce
- Fairfax Chamber of Commerce
- House of Ruth
- Rotary International
- Alexandria VA Rotary Club
- Parole-Annapolis, MD Club
- Annapolis Rotary Club
- Annapolis Rotaract Club
- American Institute of CPAs
- Maryland Association of CPAs
- Virginia Society of CPA
At HeimLantz, we are not just committed to our careers and our community—we are also committed to each other. We believe in lifting one another up, fostering a positive attitude, and working as a team towards one common goal. Together, we strive to Make Lives Better not only externally, but internally as well.