As a government contractor, you face a unique set of challenges. You are subject to a wide and ever-shifting range of accounting principles and standards. In order to maximize profitability and find solutions to the complex problems that you face, you need expert advice and guidance. That’s where we come in.
At HeimLantz, we have worked with government contractors throughout Maryland, Washington DC, and Northern Virginia for over three decades. We have the experience necessary to provide expert recommendations for contractors of all sizes and varieties. We will work closely with you to develop a deep understanding of your business and create customized solutions for your needs. Additionally, through our in-depth knowledge of the industry and its laws, we will ensure that you remain compliant with even the most complex government regulations.
Our professionals consistently remain up-to-date on changing policies, both locally and nationally, in order to be able to offer proactive advice to our clients. The services we offer to government contractors include:
- Assurance Services, Including Audits, Reviews, and Compilations
- Contract Reviews, Analyses, and Negotiations
- Business and Advisory Services
- Tax Compliance
- Cost Submissions
- Internal Audit Services
- Indirect Rate Preparation
- Accounting Transaction Processing
- Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Consulting
- Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) Consulting
- Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) Audit Support
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits
- Accounting System Design and Implementation
For more information, contact us today.