With over three decades of public accounting experience, Diane is an asset to her clients and her colleagues alike. Her strong commitment to service in both the workplace and the local community mark her work.
As a Senior Tax Manager, Diane specializes in estate, gift, and fiduciary tax preparation and consulting. She also has significant experience in corporate and individual tax preparation. Prior to joining HeimLantz, she spent 10 years with Pressman Ciocca Smith and three years as an assistant controller at a regional construction company in Norristown, Pennsylvania.
Diane currently lives in Severna Park with her husband, Chet. Together they have two adult children. In her free time, Diane enjoys serving a variety local nonprofits.
- Lehigh University
- Bachelor of Science in Business and Economics (1986)
- University of Baltimore
- Master in Taxation (in progress – expected in December 2019)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants (MACPA)
- Hospice of the Chesapeake
- Finance and Investment Committees
- Anne Arundel Estate Planning Council (AAEPC)
- Executive Committee
- Greater Severna Park and Arnold Chamber of Commerce
- Vice President/Treasurer (former)