With over three decades of experience working in the accounting field, Jenny is a highly motivated self-starter. Jenny began her professional career in public accounting in 1986. In 1994, Jenny formed her own accounting firm and became one of the founding members of Murray, Wamsley & Schrader, LLC. Jenny’s attitude is influenced by lessons from her favorite book, Make Your Bed: Little Things That Can Change Your Life…And Maybe the World by Admiral William McRaven.
Jenny joined the HeimLantz team in 2019 via its merger with Murray, Wamsley & Schrader. As a partner and the Director of the firm’s Government Contracting services, Jenny quickly has become an integral member and leader in the firm. Her experience working with the government contracting community makes her an important resource for her colleagues and clients.
Born and raised in West Virginia, Jenny currently resides in Leonardtown, Maryland. Her favorite thing about the area is it`s friendly, small-town atmosphere. Jenny and her husband, Steve, have two daughters, Ellen and Liza.
- West Virginia Institute of Technology (now a division of West Virginia University)
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting (1986)
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Management and Data Processing (1986)
- Magna Cum Laude
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants (MACPA)
- Government Contractors Committee