Marie is devoted to the pursuit of life-long learning. She loves her job and her career field. Marie’s devotion to consistently doing a great job makes her a valuable asset on the HeimLantz team.
In her role at HeimLantz, Marie spends a lot of time tackling complex tax issues. She works primarily on individual returns. A professional in the accounting field since 1989, Marie has amassed a wealth of valuable experience. She spent four years working in the Audit Department with Deloitte & Touche, eight years performing corporate accounting in the government contracting industry, and ten years doing tax preparation at a nationwide tax firm.
Raised in Bowie, Maryland, Marie currently lives in Edgewater. She enjoys the area because it is surrounded by water. Marie and her husband, Bryan, have two dogs. In her free time, she enjoys spending time outdoors, gardening, reading, and traveling around the world.
- University of Maryland at College Park
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting (1988)
- The George Washington University
- Master of Business Administration (2002)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
Getting to know Marie:
- What’s the most inspiring part of your job?
I enjoy the business, people and numbers.