Renee prides herself in being a team player. With over 15 years of retail, customer service and management experience, her goals are always based on working together to reach a common goal.
As the firm’s executive assistant, Renee’s role at HeimLantz includes not only assisting the executive team with the firm’s business development and marketing, but also supporting the firm’s day to day functions. Renee’s sales experience has helped elevate the firms marketing goals. She also manages the firm’s client events, and assists the admin team during tax season.
Renee loves to stay active. As a military child, Renee has lived in both the United States and Europe, living in places like California, Georgia, Texas and Germany. Renee had the extraordinary experience of living in Berlin during the fall of the Berlin Wall. Renee currently resides in Crofton with her two children, two cats and dog. Renee and her kids are big movie fans and spend a lot of their weekend’s either at a soccer game or checking out the newest movie releases. Renee is also an avid runner and loves sports. In her free time, she enjoys reading, yoga and coaching her daughter’s in soccer.
- Anne Arundel Community College
- Association for Accounting Marketing
Getting to know Renee:
What’s your favorite place in the world?
- My absolute favorite place in the world is Texas. I love every part of the state. If I had to pick just one city in Texas, I would say, El Paso. The smell of the desert, the mountains and culture are just so comforting. Every time I visit, I feel like I’m home.
Do you have any skills or talents that most people don’t know about?
- Strangely, I am very good at putting things together. When I was a kid, I would often take things apart to see how they worked and then put them back together. I drove my parent crazy with taking apart things like clocks and tools, just to see how they worked. Now, as an adult, I am talented in putting together furniture and appliances efficiently. I enjoy DIY projects.
What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
- If I could choose any other profession, I think I would want to be a librarian. I love reading, writing and research. It would be the perfect job!