Get to Know Diane
The best piece of advice Diane has received is to listen to everyone’s advice and then follow your own.
Diane’s favorite place in the world is Ocracoke Island, North Carolina, because it is so peaceful there and only accessible by ferry.
Diane’s personal motto is live, laugh, love!
With over three decades of public accounting experience, Diane is an asset to her clients and her colleagues alike. Her strong commitment to service in both the workplace and the local community mark her work.
As a Business Unit Leader in the firm, Diane specializes in estate, gift, and fiduciary tax preparation and consulting. Diane has significant experience in corporate and individual tax preparation. Prior to joining HeimLantz, she spent 10 years with Pressman Ciocca Smith and three years as an assistant controller at a regional construction company in Norristown, Pennsylvania.
Diane currently lives in Severna Park with her husband, Chet. Together they have two adult children. In her free time, Diane enjoys serving a variety local nonprofit.
University of Baltimore
- Master in Taxation
- Bachelor of Science in Business and Economics
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants (MACPA)
- Hospice of the Chesapeake
- Finance and Investment Committees
- Anne Arundel Estate Planning Council (AAEPC) Executive Committee
- Greater Severna Park and Arnold Chamber of Commerce
- Vice President/Treasurer (former)