Mark brings more than two decades of experience as a senior executive responsible for the growth and management of several large government contractors to his role at HeimLantz. He possesses comprehensive experience developing and managing core corporate business processes tailored to government contractors including business development/capture management, human resources management, program management, contract management, financial reporting, and governance. Mark’s specific expertise is helping government contractors optimize processes to ensure contractual and regulatory compliance, service quality, and profitability.
A native of San Francisco, Mark lives in Northern Virginia with his wife, four kids, and German Shorthair Pointer, Blitz. Among his greatest accomplishments, Marks notes that he was once a Virginia-certified electrical contractor and that he has failed four hot wings challenges but persists. For Mark, hope may be the anchor of the soul, but not the mind (or stomach).
Georgetown University Law Center
- LL.M., Labor and Employment
University of Maryland School of Law
- J.D., cum laude, The Order of the Coif
University of California at Santa Cruz
- B.A., Philosophy
- Maryland Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Senior Certified Professional, Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM-SCP/Active)
- Approved Facility Security Officer, Ctr. for Development of Security Excellence, U.S. Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency