Josh’s favorite quote comes from Abraham Lincoln: “Whatever you are, be a good one.” He seeks to live out this attitude in his daily life, striving to stay true to himself and do right by others. This makes him a valuable member of the HeimLantz team.
After spending eight years in a variety of retail and hospitality management roles, Josh made a career shift into the accounting field. He joined the HeimLantz team in 2012 as an intern. Working his way through the ranks, he served as a staff accountant then a senior accountant before stepping into his current role. As a manger, Josh performs audit and tax work for closely held businesses and non-profits as well as Employee Benefit Plan audits. In addition, he offers outsourced CFO and consulting services.
A resident of Severna Park, Josh enjoys the area for its good food and proximity to the water. He and his wife, Melissa, together have a dog, Molly.
- Certified Public Accountants (CPA) – Maryland
- Anne Arundel Community College
- Associate of Science in Business Administration (2011)
- Summa cum laude
- The Johns Hopkins University
- Bachelor of Science in Business (2013)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants (MACPA)
- AICPA Not-for-Profit Section
- The Johns Hopkins Alumni Association