Known among her teammates as a conscientious and helpful professional, Sharon has been in the accounting industry for over three decades. Her main goal, when it comes to down to it, is simple: provide the best service possible to her clients. Sharon can’t quite put her finger on why she chose to go into accounting—it just felt like the right fit for her. Her strong work ethic and dedication are the sources of her career success.
Drawing on a wealth of experience, amassed both during her time with HeimLantz and during the 14 years she spent working with a CPA firm in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, Sharon is a valuable resource for her colleagues. She works with nonprofits, local governments, government contractors, and small businesses, and is also the go-to person for payroll tax issues at the firm.
Raised in Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania, Sharon resided out of state for more than 18 years before moving to nearby Macungie in 2017. She enjoys the area where she lives now because she is close to both family and fun cultural events. Outside of the office, she devotes her time to being with family, attending local plays and performances, participating in trivia nights, and playing board games.
- Pennsylvania State University, Capitol Campus
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Professional Accountancy (1985)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants (MACPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Lower Macungie Township Audit Advisory Committee
- Penn State Alumni Association
Getting to know Sharon:
- What is your favorite holiday and why?
Thanksgiving is the best. It is all about getting together with family, enjoying a great meal together and being thankful for everything we have.
- What’s the most inspiring part of your job?
I enjoy when I see that I have taught another team member a concept (or help them to understand) ….and it is an added bonus when they express their appreciation for it.